Monday, October 08, 2007

Moved in ...

We got moved in over the weekend ~ thanks in part to our good friends & my bosses.

We were lucky enough to borrow a truck & trailer from the company I work for ... except I took the WRONG trailer! We showed up to the storage unit with everyone there waiting & I brought a trailer full of cabinets. So we had to take it back & get the other truck & trailer. It took awhile, but everyone was gracious enough to stick around & wait. It took about 20 minutes to load once we had an empty trailer!

THANKS FAMILY & FRIENDS FOR YOUR HELP ~ WE NEEDED IT!

2 comments:

Erica Onelove said...

That was the quickest loading ever! We didn't feel like we even did much though.

ferardandy said...

Congratulations, i guess that means it's possible! Andy has been working on our floor, but he is having a hard time. We are kind of regretting it...