Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Our kitchen photos

Since I couldn't sleep I decided to share some photos of our kitchen {taken at 4:00 am this morning so the lighting is obviously dark}. Here is what I love about my kitchen thus far.



  • I absolutely LOVE my bake center area. I use it several times a day since I I have my toaster, mixer & blender in the bottom. I can seriously bake up a storm in this small area with everything I need in my reach! If you like to bake you need one of these. (Riverwoods Mill cabinets)

  • I love my griddle on my range top! I have used it for making tortillas, pancakes, french toast & sandwiches. I love that I don't have to get out pans to cook a few at a time, I can cook them all at once! (Wolf sealed range top)

  • I love my farmhouse sink, it is huge & really doesn't hurt my back when I wash dishes. They weren't kidding when they said they are more ergonomic. (Whitehaus sink)

  • I love my hood - enough said.

  • I love that my fridges & dishwasher are hidden away behind wood panels. (Sub-Zero 700 series fridges & Asko dishwasher)

12 comments:

Erica Onelove said...

Hooray! I was waiting for some pics even though I've seen it!

I love your house & I am so jealous but in a good way.

Ashlynn {mamabear} said...

ha-ha thanks Erica

Shawna said...

I love the way you have decorated your kitchen. very cute wreaths. sorry you couldn't sleep. That's no good.

Anonymous said...

Living room pics! Entryway!! :o) Gorgeous kitchen!!

Marissa said...

LOVE THE KITCHEN. I love how there is no clutter anywhere. Clutter stresses me out! It's beautiful..great advertisting bc everyone will see your kitchen and then want you to design theirs!

Alyssa Coberly said...

oh sakes ms. ashlynn someday when i have my own house im flying you out to wherever i am and you will have to pack that kitchen sink because im obsessed with it! i love farmhouse sinks - i have about 100 of them cut out in my idea book for my someday house (come on law school end now please! so i can have a house and that sink)

Erica Onelove said...

I too love her sink. It's the coolest & I'll copy it someday!!

Malea Ellett said...

Ashlynn - I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Janae said...

Love it! I'm jealous. We have the same backsplash.

Katie said...

DROOL!

I really love the boards/wainscot/stripes under the bar side of the island. Such a great detail!

Liz Stanley said...

your kitchen is DREAMY. i love it

Annabanana said...

great kitchen! I need to design ours in our next home...you do great work.