Friday, January 04, 2008

Sneak peek @ the nursery

The nursery isn't complete (to my dismay) I am still looking for the 2nd silk window panel from Pottery Barn. I have a gal in Salt Lake City watching DownEast Outfitters for me ... so hopefully she can find me one. I have all the clothes ready to go, diapers & wipes organized & nothing hung. One day in the very near future it will be done & cute.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ashlynn! I was excited to find your comment. Blogging is a great way to keep up with what's happening with each other. I am going to get better at posting. :)(I am really bad at keeping in touch!) Your house is beautiful. Congrats on the pregnancy.

Lindsay Ann said...

Ashlynn

Thanks for commenting on my blog. I didn't imagine Edward like that either. Hopefully they can pull it off and make it a good movie.

Erica Onelove said...

I wuv the nursery!
The panels are the best so I hope you find it's match!

Deirdra said...

Thanks for all the beautiful pics of your home. It looks amazing and the decorations are very classy. Love it! Isn't decorating the nursery so exciting? It makes the idea that you're having a baby a bit more real!

Jill Christian Di Pietro said...

Wow, your baby is so lucky she is going to have such a beautiful nursery and such an organized mom.

[BrookeO] said...

I LOVE everything about your house all the way down to your perfect vaccumming lines ----

Alyssa Coberly said...

so darling my dear! and you will have to send me a picture of your card that you put on your christmas pineapples for sure!!! also i think we should do another swap! hehe ... i came across some amazing french baby shoes i think you must have for your new little one
:0)

Kena said...

Your house looks very nice! The nursery is darling. It's hard to imagine having the little person that's going to live in it huh!?

Ashlynn {mamabear} said...

Ashley - I can't find your blog - I hope you come back & tell me.