So the outside of our house is not my favorite - totally boring (especially without any landscaping). We have been trying to think of what to do to "spice" it up ... I need some help. What would you do? Shutters are too big for the room I have on the sides of my windows, so my only thought it window boxes. Yet where do I buy a good one?
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
megan had a guy in our ward make hers for her house--he did a great job. i'll have her get you his info.
build a moat
My neighbor has window boxes with these huge simple corbels on each side. I really like them. I am always a big fan of pots with flowers in them. I have two big ones that sit on the outside of my garage. Last year I planted Boston Ivy (it's the one that turns red in the fall) mixed with a green ivy. I'm really excited to see it climb one of my exterior walls that needed a little color. Just some thoughts.
Ok Mindi - get me info on the boxes.
Derek - a moat is a reall good idea, I will think on that one.
Janae - pictures please - sounds lovely!
Really what you need is landscaping more than anything else.
I really like the stone color you picked. V. cool.
We have been working on the landscaping, but there really isn't much yard, it is mostly house. We are focused on the backyard for now & wil move on to the front yard soon.
a swing or bench would look fun. And one of those cool big urn-pot things (the giant vase type that aren't meant for plants) could give a touch more color or...you could get some fun pots to plant flowers in to put on your front porch or by the garage since you don't have much yard. HOnestly you do have a beautiful house.
Hi Ashlynn, its me Jody I am friends with Megan and Mindi. Anyway, for the boxes his name is Darren Ware his #674-4910. Also Paradise landscaping can do some amazing things. I think all it needs is so different levels of rocks and such. Good luck
Post a Comment