We are having a real estate agent open house this Tuesday ... wish us luck. We are going ahead with putting our house up for sale after a weekend full of ups & downs. As I sit here tonight I am reminded that I must stay in the present & not worry too much about the future {since right now we have too many options to figure out life}. I feel blessed that we still have options, have our jobs, can afford our house & everything in it. We are blessed & always have been {even the bad times} & soon we will have figured out what 2009 has in store for our little family.
Sunday, January 04, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I just took a peek at your house. It's absolutely beautiful. I love the stone fireplace. Will you design your new house as well?
Post a Comment