Thursday, May 17, 2007

City Centre in Zagreb

Today was spent mostly downtown walking around. I cannot get over the beautiful buildings! Everything is so beautiful & old, just what we TRY to make our homes look like in America. Seeing the real deal makes what we do look pretty silly. We went into a church that was built in 1093 - so amazing! This city looks like something Disney would have in their theme park, it seems unreal...only because I saw it fake first I guess. The metal shutters shown above are just what I would love on our house ... where can I find someone to make these? I took lots of photos of beautiful front doors, the hinges & handles add to the beauty. I just love it here.

Tonight I attended my first meeting that Coby & his boss lecture at. It was fun to see & I found out coby uses me as reference in his lecture, nice.


We leave for Tallin, Estonia in the early morning ... can't wait! from what I have heard it is wonderful!
P.S. Coby got his luggage 1 hour ago ~ just in time to leave!





4 comments:

jordan said...

So fun.....

I'm totally jealous.

Ash said...

you are traveling fast....
....you are going to be pooped when you come home, you are going to need a vacation after the vacation.....

Ashlynn {mamabear} said...

It is pretty exhausting! Coby told me going into it that I didn't know what I was getting into! My decision to come was made after I talked to a friends mom who is from Scotland. She said 2-3 days in a country is plenty for quick tourist stuff. So far she is right. There is always more places to see, but who can spend a week or two in every country? I never know what time it is or even what day it is, so that is vacation enough for me. Plus no cell phone for me...just Coby.

{Annie N.} said...

Love the pictures! So pretty! Hope you are having a good time!