The house is getting its first real cleaning on Monday, so bare with me on these dirty photos. Just a few things to get the house complete - YEAH. I am most excited about my kitchen, I can't wait to start baking in my bake center & cooking with my new built-in griddle!





14 comments:
Wow, Ashlynn! Your kitchen is drool-worthy!
This is me, wishing I could come over and bake a pumpkin pie with you!
BEAUTIFUL!!! I'm sure the pictures don't do it justice! I am so excited to see it in person! Congratulations, you've almost made it!
It's lovely Ash.
What a gorgeous home!! Is that really a dance room? Do you teach dancing?
Gasp!
I must be behind the times. I would love a little background:
Where is this house of yours? When did you start builing? How big? When can I come and visit???
I love the kitchen, you could do a cooking show in there...love the cabinets...all of them.
I am always open to baking parties - all are welcome anytime!
Brooke - if you click on the label "house" it will show the progress of our house. We started mid May when Coby & I were in Europe for 3 weeks. We got home to a framed house - it was freaky! It is 2500 sq ft w/450 bonus room above the garage.
Too big of a house for us, but we will soon be filling up another bedroom. :)
very nice!!! I will have to hire you when I re-do my kitchen!
Oh my goodness! I love it! Hey, "soon filling up a room' ??? Is there something I don't know???
your house is beautiful! Is there something I dont know about another addition???
Awesome. I lvoe it
LOVE the kitchen...
What?! How soon? A few more hints please! Do we need to have a french toast party to celebrate something? Maybe a dance party!
Wow! It looks awesome! I can't wait to see it!
Hey Ashlynn!! How are you? So where is this house you are building? It is sooooo GORGEOUS. Of course I had to check out your blog, and your cell phone story is freakin' hillarious. Maybe my neighbor stole your cell phone the same time she stole my cordless!!! Okay, she lives too far away from you so maybe she isn't the culprit. Man, I haven't seen you since we went to lunch with our mom's and Keri. What is this new addition you are speaking of? Anyway, congrats on the new house. Lovin' it.
Post a Comment