We should buy tap shoes or take a latin dance class. I bet it would sound cool on your wood. You might have to get some protectant for it though because man I sure can groove!
I am a retired national award winning kitchen designer turned fitness lover. I work from home helping others cope through fitness & good nutrition ... with some treats mixed in!
7 comments:
I haven't danced in years (unless you count classes at the gym). I just wanted a room I could work-out in, dance or twirl in ... so I got one!
What room is this? I never heard of a dance room in your house.
Dance Party USA Erica - KB even knew this!
I feel so stupid. I wasn't invited.
It's an open invitation to all!
We should buy tap shoes or take a latin dance class. I bet it would sound cool on your wood. You might have to get some protectant for it though because man I sure can groove!
P.S. Ash, the muffins you made are delish!!
My little girls would be in heaven...
...and never want to leave!
Post a Comment