For LAC (Ladies Activity Club) in August we met up @ Blue Bunny Ice Cream Parlor. We had 15 reply they were coming & 8 showed up ... so I am guessing everyone had something come up, but hopefully are all ok! We did however have 4 new gals come - so that was awesome!
Yeah for new friends.



Friday, August 10, 2007
LAC August 2007
Labels: LAC
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Dude!!! I totally forgot.
I'm crappy & lame...sorry.
You guys were there???? Brandee and I waited until 7:20 and no one came, so we left! Apparently we should have waited longer!?
I ran from my new house & was filthy from laying the wood floors & got there 30 minutes late.
On the way over I wondered how it would work since not everyone knew each other. I was worried that people would be at different tables not realizing we were together.
I guess that it did happen, but someone figured it out before I got there & they all got a bigger table & were together in the back when I arrived. You must have just not realized they were there for LAC.
If we do something public like this again we should probably have a better plan - like a sign. :)
Definitely, I'm sad I missed it!
By the way, your floors look awesome!
sorry....kids were sick....I really wanted to go to this one.
Next month is hula lessons - so start practicing!
awesome....I won't miss that one...sounds really fun. Ginger I am sure?
You are correct Rebecca! I don't have my list in front of my so I am not sure who is October but I want to get some night games in before it gets too cold. Invite the husbands & play a little kick the can & steal the flag!
Post a Comment