Tuesday, January 08, 2008

BEST OF THE BEST 2008

This Thursday night is LAC @ my house - if you aren't on my evite list & want to be please let me know! Bring you "best" product, food, or treasure to LAC {Ladies Activity Club} for January 2008. We will be sharing our own favorites with each other & you might just find some new favorites!

I want to know your secret treasure ... so please come share!

4 comments:

Shawna said...

Can't wait. I am bringing Angela and Stephanie..and I would bring Curt as my best kept secret but boys are invited. Guess I'll have to think of something else.:)

Stephanie said...

What a fun idea!

brit said...

Thanks for the emails with invites....I promise I am not un-social or mean, I just work full time plus have my boys and I can't seem to get the heart to leave them in the evenings....Maybe after the baby comes and I'm home more often, I'll be ready for a girls night. Anyways, I've been meaning to tell you thanks for the invites.

Janae said...

Sounds fun. You should post the new finds so I can try them out! I know Jen is excited and she always has great favorites.