Friday, January 11, 2008

New LAC blog

I decided to start a blog for Ladies Activity Club ... you can see it here.

5 comments:

Teresa Farnsworth said...

No problemo. If you need anything else let me know or if you guys need a place to stay you are welcome to stay at my house. Just call me if you do ..... 702-417-5227.

Erica Onelove said...

cute blog yo.

jillian said...

Hi, you don't know me, but I know Curt and Shawna from rexburg, idaho. I am friends with Jordan and Jenny nielson(our shared connection). I wondered about LAC and how to start one up and such. I looked at the LAc blog and saw a maegan barnum on your schedule and wondered if she had red hair and played soccer at Ricks... if so, she is my long lost co-bridesmaid for our friend beth (hertzler)rose.. if not... I feel a little foolish, but would still like to hear about your LAC!.... thanks so much!! Jillian (Brown) McGregor

Ashlynn {mamabear} said...

jillian - i do know curt & shawna, but not jordan & jenny. as for LAC - email me & i can send you instructions on how to start your own.

jillian said...

I have to admit, I don't have the slightest idea how to e-mail you or find your e-mail from your blog, but my e-mail is jillseeu@hotmail.com. Thanks a ton!!