Oh my gosh! Thanks for your input about my hair-do! I hope you don't mind that I've listed you on my blog. I'm such a fan of yours, you always have such fun stuff on your blog! How did you find my blog?
Maresa, I list people on my blog that don't know me either - oh well!www.technorati.com showed that you linked me or I may have seen it on www.tracksy.com. I don't remember.
I am a retired national award winning kitchen designer turned fitness lover. I work from home helping others cope through fitness & good nutrition ... with some treats mixed in!
5 comments:
Ash, how did you do those pictures on the LAC blog?
Oh my gosh! Thanks for your input about my hair-do! I hope you don't mind that I've listed you on my blog. I'm such a fan of yours, you always have such fun stuff on your blog! How did you find my blog?
Maresa,
I list people on my blog that don't know me either - oh well!www.technorati.com showed that you linked me or I may have seen it on www.tracksy.com. I don't remember.
ashlynn how are you feeling?? can i do anything for you? any sign of labor??
Thansk Lindsie - I am doing good though. :)
Post a Comment