Thursday, October 02, 2008

October 2008 LAC


Just in case some of you didn't receive an invite to Ladies Activity Club for this month - here it is. I am excited to be able to go since I have missed the last few months! Jennifer P. will be our hostess & we will be decorating cute pumpkins for the season.
Remember to RSVP on the evite this next week so we have a count. Thanks!
Leave a comment if you want to join {you can read what it is right here}.

6 comments:

LV said...

Can I join? Brandon thinks I need to get out more! I won't be able to attend in October, but if I can join, count me in for Nov-on!

{Annie N.} said...

I really hope I can come. Those look so cute!

Amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy said...

That was removed because of serious spelling errors....I don't want people to think I'm imperfect!

That sounds like fun! Put me down!

Ashlynn {mamabear} said...

OK I will add you both!

Anonymous said...

I want to go! I hope I will be in town. When is it?