ASHLEY took us on a sweet little hike last night for LAC. The weather was nice & hot & the scenery was just as promised ... beautiful. Ashley said she would take us on the full hike on a Saturday morning one of these days - like a mid month LAC ... so watch out for that! In attendance .... Laura, Ashley, Rebecca, Shawn, & myself. Rebecca brought here sister-in-law all the way from Arizona along, so she got the "bring a friend" gift.
We need to figure out that best day for people to attend because every month the date seems to not work for 60% of our members. We want a big crowd!


Thursday, June 21, 2007
LAC June 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Wow...i didn't recognize Ashley. When did she dye her hair? She's so cute & looks like Nate!!
Okay - I'm working on starting one of these clubs in Ohio. Could you explain the bring a friend gift?
whoever brought a friend received a gift ... encouraging members to bring new people. I only did it this once, but I think I will try it again.
Post a Comment