Thursday, July 12, 2007

LAC for July

Last night was our July Ladies Activity Club {LAC} at Erica's house. We had a great time! This one was one of my favorites because it was really simple & everyone helped by bringing a food/dessert of their choice & we just got to talk. It worked just how it is supposed to ... meeting knew friends from all over the area. I love getting together to catch up & hear about all the fun new stuff everyone knows about.

If you are interested in coming to LAC in August just send me an email or leave a comment! All are welcome who live in the area!
p.s. i make them take the photos ~ sorry!

5 comments:

MrsEm said...

Yay! I love that your LAC is going strong! St. George chapter forever!

Malea Ellett said...

Looks like fun!! I'm sad I missed it. I will try to plan something fun for August!

Ash said...

turned out good!!! fun times

beck said...

It looks so fun! I would love to come! I will have Ash tell me when the next one is!

Ashlynn {mamabear} said...

Sure thing Becky!