Hillary & Maegan hosted Ladies Activity Club {LAC} for November & it was great. We all brought a favorite recipe made with the recipes to hand out. I got a bunch of good recipes to try out at home & was in good company all night. Thanks for those in attendance & for the cute hostesses who taught us how to fold napkins so many different ways! {sorry to those who didn't get in the photos, I was sitting next to you & failed to get photos}.
If you are interested in joining us next year when we continue LAC let me know! I am also looking for hostesses for each month of next year. If you feel like you can't do it alone I will host with you & even offer my house to anyone who needs the space.
We are now on break for the holidays!





0 comments:
Post a Comment