Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Utah IS beautiful!

I took some crappy photos while we were flying to some jobs around Utah today, but I am still posting them. I realized how beautiful Utah is more than ever ... so diverse & so different than so many places on earth. We got to fly over Zion National Park, Kolob, Bryce Canyon, Moab & up north & every area looked different from the last.
Coby babysat all day (with the exception of our helper who came for 2 hours) & even put Lucy to bed. Coby got to see today why I always miss out on breakfast, lunch & dinner ... too busy trying to take care of Lucy & work! He did great & only had Lucy pee on him twice! Seriously Coby?! If you let a baby hang out naked sooner or later it will pee on you.

My boss who flew us was in charge of making desserts at LAC at 6:30 tonight at his house & we got home at 6:00. Even with the stress of a long day & having a bunch of girls in their home Jen & Chris were perfect hosts, it was a fun night.

0 comments: