Friday, February 23, 2007

LAC February 2007

We had our 1st Ladies Activity Club party last night. Emily has been having her LAC for over a year in San Francisco & encouraged me to start one in St. George. So we did! I did however forget to get pictures of the night except for what is shown. I made homemade pizzas (Thai Chicken, BBQ Chicken & Veggie), the best cupcakes ever & yummy melt away cookies. I will post the cupcake recipe later, they are fabulous. We had 12 girls come & we ate, talked & made cute marble magnets.









1 comments:

{Annie N.} said...

I've been meaning to tell you how fun LAC was. Thanks for inviting me! The food was yummy and it was fun to catch up with all of you. I haven't seen some of those girls in years! I'm looking forward to the next one.
I loved your kitchen! I can't wait to see your new house when it's built. Where is your lot? Talk to you later!
annie